The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Care Center of Cheviot Hills is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Cheviot Hills was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Cheviot Hills unique and separates us from other facilities is having a completely remodeled patient centered care facility. Our rehabilitation department and nursing department strives to be among the best in the industry.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog.
The rehab team at Windsor Cheviot Hills has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Rated Five Star facility by the CMS
- Best in class rehabilitation department
- Our residents love the cleanliness and the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our amazing rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
Recognized by Pinnacle Quality Insight with six awards for 2014 Customer Experience:
- Overall Satisfaction
- Safety and Security
- Dining Services
- Admissions Process
- Communications from Facility
- Administrator – Pam Cokash
- Director of Nursing – Matilda Rogers
- Director of Social Services – Elsa Sanchez
- Director of Rehabilitation – Lurleen Delacruz
- Director of Business Development – Ariana Millo